Another quick post to update all you PCV folk about a few developments. 🙂
- Our new shipment of stickers has arrived, so more membership packs have been posted out this week (thanks Ryan, Mark, Mei and Josie!). We are hoping to clear the backlog of packs by the end of March. New members, keep an eye on your letterboxes!
- We’ve tweaked our calendar! Check it out to stay up to date with all sorts of Pagan events taking place in Victoria in 2015! Please let us know if you’d like your event or gathering added to the list.
- Minutes from the latest committee meeting are all done (thanks Mark!), and can be found over here. We have a lot of very exciting ventures coming up!
- We have a new, centralised Facebook page for our Hills Coffee Meetups (thanks, Sarah!), along with a page here on the website. Be sure to like this page to stay up to date.
- The date has been set for our Annual General Meeting. Nominations for President, Secretary, Treasurer and Vice President (a new role) will open shortly, once position descriptions are released. We will also be seeking nominations for general committee members. All PCV members are eligible to nominate before the meeting and are invited to attend the meeting to vote.
Hi, I would like to become a member. Thank you.
Hi Afarin, you can join up over at pagancollective.org/join 🙂